Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Boring Day

   Hello! Today I went to school and eager to play with my friends, Joshlyn and Angie, but I hated this one classmate named Dawson who thinks he's so funny when he's not and HE'S SO ANNOYING! I HATE HIM! Well, today in class, he started this new "Don't drop that dwerky dwerk" thing and it's been making people laugh...except me. He's so stupid and he always looks over at my paper to copy the questions or something.
   Also, today on the bus on the way home, I sat with a girl named Adalyn who's a 3rd grader and I saw her doing her homework after I did my homework and I wanted to do her homework and she agreed! It was so easy and I loved doing her homework and she said I could do her homework everyday. I loved doing it, but it was going to cheat her out of doing her own work. So I was planning to not do her homework. When I got home, I ate cereal and water and played some Minecraft on my computer, then I ate some bread, swiss cheese, and bacon and it's surprisingly good! Then, I came back and played some Moshi Monsters and then, I started writing a story on Wattpad and now I'm writing a blog! That's basically my day.

2 comments:

  1. haha, its actually "dont drop that durka durk" its a famous vine. It was originally "dont drop that thun thun thun" though. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHAHA I SAW THAT VINE ITS ACTUALLY SO ANNOYING LOL

      Delete