Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SUMMER FUN! (Or so you thought)

         WELCOME RANDOM PERSON WHO STUMBLED ONTO MY BLOG! Today, I'm going to talk about SUMMER! Yay, right? WRONG. No one ever thinks about workbooks during summer. But here I am, procrastinating from doing my 6th grade workbook. And guess what else? I HAVE STINKING PIANO TOO! I just sometimes hate summer because I hardly get to see my friends and I hate just staying at home, though once in a while, my aunt invites me to go somewhere fun with her. That, I enjoy. But soon, at this work will be for something so much better! I'll get to go to Palm Springs with my family and my cousins!
        The place we are going to for Palm Springs is like huge house with two pools! It was featured in New York Times! I'm so excited for that vacation, but it's two more weeks I think. But the downside to that vacation, is that I have to miss out on my cousins coming all the way from San Francisco and Davis to visit my family. But I get to see them for one day before I leave, but it won't be fun, it'll be awkward, because that's how it always starts out as. Well, this was a short blog, so maybe I'll blog soon! Thanks for reading my blog because no ever does person!

A Very Special Unicorn Goodbye from Cindy Nguyen, the President/Master/Empress of Unicornilandia.



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment