Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crushes and Reactions

First of all, I will not be saying names, so let's call my horrible and replusive crush from my old school Crush #1. And my second crush which is still current, Crush #2. Let's get onto the story!

Crush #1's Story

Person Who Told Him: My Old Best Friend Who Moved Away, LamAnh

          One day, I decided to tell my friends about my crush on Crush #1. They took it well, but they didn't seem to like that I like Crush #1. I completely ignored that though, and on an early day, or Wednesday, I wanted to tell my crush how I felt about him. Of course, at that point, I was completely clueless and stupid, I mean, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU TELL HIM? WE'RE TOO YOUNG! What'd you think? That he'd like you back? Well, I told LamAnh to tell him for me, and she was so straightforward. Here's how the conversation went.

LamAnh: Cindy likes you.

Crush #1: ... *runs away*

That's how it went down. Meanwhile, I was peeking around the corner of a building with my friend, waiting to see his reaction. Of course, I kinda got dissapointed. I obviously didn't learn my lesson though. And I had another crush to confess to. Not in person, of course.

Crush #2's Story

Person Who Told Him: My Now Surprisingly Mean Old Best Friend, Allison

          Again, I told my friends about my crush on Crush #2, and again, they reacted the same way. They didn't seem to like my crush, but then again, I was too stupid to even care about that. So, then again, I asked Allison to go and tell Crush #2 and once again, he ran away. TOTALLY THE REACTION I WAS LOOKING FOR. That totally made my day.

Exclusive Kind-of Crush Story

This does not involve any of my friends, but it does involve a certain boy and his two sisters. On the last day of school, I guess his sisters wanted to come to their old school or whatever, and when I was walking down the hallway to go home, the boy, Eduardo, and his sisters suddenly came up to me and said, "Eduardo likes you!" And Eduardo just blushed and said, "I do not!" That was really awkward. I don't even know if that was true, but it surely was awkward... and two months later in summer, I saw him again at Hometown Buffet, and he didn't seem to notice me. I tried to ignore him and everything when I was there, but his family was actually really loud. So when I was walking out, my parents just happened to choose the route that passes by the table where he and his family were sitting. So, I was really nervous that he would recongize me, so I hid by my sister. Kind of. I just walked really close behind my sister....

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading this! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment