Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OMG

           Wow. I just realized I haven't visited/written on this blog for such a long time. I swear, it's been like 2-3 months since I blogged. (Wow. Way to point out the obvious!) Well, it's not like anyone reads it at this point anyway right? They probably forgot about it or something. Whatever. I'll probably keep this blog and then write on it whenever I feel like it. My friends and I (Joshlyn, Ava, and I) started a blog.... but no one writes on it anymore... last post was July 9, 2014 by Joshlyn/Mavis/Tactian Sword.... That's just sad. If you wanna check it out, it is unicornalandia.blogspot.com Anyway.... my life has been pretty boring. Other than the fact that I am back to crushing on my childhood crush who just happened to move to the same GATE school that I have a year after I transferred.... It's actually pretty great 'cause I think he forgot that I liked him in 2nd grade and actually admitted that using one of my friends.... so, it seems like it's normal between us. I'm in 6th grade now and have Mrs. Gillen as my teacher. My friends are divided into 2 classrooms that are right next to each other. There's Mr. Minaker's class which has no new people, which is lame,and Mrs. Gillen's class, which has, sadly, only 2 new people. Of course, I made friends with the new girl, Jasmin, and the boy, well, I don't really make friends with guys, but my childhood crush is an exception. My childhood crush (I WILL NOT MENTION NAMES.) and I have been friends since pre-preschool, where we both went to the same private pre-preschool. And from that school year on, we were friends. If I count all the years I have been friends with him, it would be 8 years, including this year and excluding the year I transferred. That's still a long time. I literally only realized that I like him last year. It was awkward for me, because I kept thinking about him through the summer, JK. NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAVE I THOUGHT OF SOMEONE THAT INTENSELY AND I NEVER WILL. I just like him, at first I thought of it as just a friend crush, but I literally wrote _+C on the foggy glass door after my shower and I erased it afterwards. I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT! I mean, maybe I thought that I really REALLY like him, but now, not as much... UGH. I don't know anymore... I'm gonna write another blog after this telling about my crushes and how they reacted when I told them and another exclusive kind-of crush story. So, read that one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment